The Email Club intends to continue as a friendly, welcoming and safe online community for its members. To ensure that all Email Club members enjoy participating in this exceptional online community we enforce a few Club Rules. By joining The Email Club you are agreeing to abide by the following Club Rules:
Regarding your Personal Profile -
- Posting avatars or images of a sexual nature is forbidden.
- Using a personal profile to overtly invite sexual liaisons is forbidden.
- Expressing racism, homophobia or religious intolerance is forbidden.
- Personal profiles may not contain email addresses, including hidden ones. These may, if desired, be exchanged in personal email correspondence with other Email Club members.
Any personal profile content that violates the above Club Rules may be edited or totally deleted at the Administrator's absolute discretion. We reserve the right to suspend or ban any member who repeatedly breaks these Club Rules and we will not enter into correspondence with regard to any such instances.
Regarding correspondence with other Email Club members:
Please do NOT -
Non members as well as members who are not logged into this website can view profiles of Email Club members unless they have been designated "For Member Viewing Only". Only Email Club members who are logged into this website are able to use this site to communicate with other Club members via the Club's EMC Mail system. It is not necessary for an Email Club member to be logged into this site in order to receive email from another Email Club member or to reply. EMC Mail encodes actual email addresses to provide privacy.
- Behave in an insulting, threatening, rude or provoking manner.
- Be hateful towards a specific group of people. Membership in The Email Club is open to people from all backgrounds.
- Email obscene or vulgar comments to another Club member.
- Email spamming content (posting/sending the same comment, topic or Private Message multiple times). This includes chain emails.
- Advertise commercial interests or solicit answers to survey questions.
- Impersonate or falsely claim to represent a person or organisation.
- Discuss other members disrespectfully or email another member's personal details or private messages without their permission.
- Use multiple accounts.
The site editor takes your right to privacy seriously, and wants you to feel comfortable using this web site.
1. Collection of data
Registration for an account on this site requires a valid e-mail address and a user name that has not been chosen already. Please be aware that the user name you choose, the e-mail address you provide and any other information you enter may render you personally identifiable, and may possibly be displayed on this web site intentionally (depending on choices you make during the registration process, or depending on the way in which the site is configured) or unintentionally (subsequent to a successful act of intrusion by a third party). As on many web sites, the site editor may also automatically receive general information that is contained in server log files, such as your IP address.
2. Use of data
The site editor might not allow persons who are aged seventeen or younger to become members of this site. For more information, please contact the site administrator.
5. Editing or deleting your account information
Changes may be made to this policy from time to time. You will be notified of substantial changes to this policy either by through the posting of a prominent announcement on the site, and/or by a mail message sent to the e-mail address you have provided, which is stored within your user settings.
7. NO GUARANTEES
8. Contact information
If you have any questions about this policy or about this web site, please feel free to contact the site administrator.